Subject: Re: Can DNS & POP3 on the same server?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Mark R. Nathan <mark@nathan.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/01/2000 16:41:21
On 7/1/00, Paul Jacobs wanted to tell me:
>This is a current problem with Send mail, you will need to have bind and
>send mail on a different server, unless you use send mail for "internal
>only" email.

well that explains my problem immediatly as well.

So, what are my options with NetBSD on a single 68k mac?  I have BIND
running my DNS. I have imap-uw as my POP server (currently working
correctly) and Sendmail running.. but giving me some headaces.. based
on this particular issue apparently.

Is there really no hack to fixing this?  I am currently running
version 8.8.8 which came compiled for my NetBSD OS Install.

Any hints or tricks are appreciated.

    Mark R. Nathan                        http://www.miraboomusic.com
    Miraboo Group                   mailto:president@miraboomusic.com
    President                                  mailto:mark@nathan.net