Subject: Re: a quick hello..
To: Mark R. Nathan <mark@nathan.net>
From: Willem Brown <willem@brwn.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/29/2000 19:02:51
Hi,

	By the looks of it, the man pages seems to go underneath
/usr/share and it seems that they are about 18MB's in size. My /usr
is about 70MB's with no X-Windows.

	As for the CD..Let me try mount mine. Well maybe not. I doesn't
seem to be detected properly. I would imagine it goes something
like this. mount /dev/cd0a /cdrom. Change the 0 to whatever the
value is on your system. Look for cd? in the output for dmesg.

Regards
Willem Brown

--
|--------------LINUX & *BSD, the CHOICE is yours--------------|