Subject: Re: a quick hello..
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Mark R. Nathan <mark@nathan.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/29/2000 09:26:56
On 5/29/00, Willem Brown wanted to tell me:
>	How about the man page for adduser. It's not quite a book
>but it should get you going.

Yes.. this was on my immediate list.  I'm embarrassed to admit that I
am having problems mounting my CD drive to install the man docs in my
user partition.  Last attempt during the BSD install,  it filled up
the partition completely.  (uncertain if it was being installed on
the root or usr)

Any quick started tips?  I am used to learning from the the man.  As
you can see, it has been some time since I've worked in Unix.

Thanks to all

    Mark R. Nathan                        http://www.miraboomusic.com
    Miraboo Group                   mailto:president@miraboomusic.com
    President                                  mailto:mark@nathan.net