Subject: X
To: 'netbsd-help@netbsd.org' <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Grojer Juergen <juergen.grojer@siemens.at>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/29/2000 12:49:09
I have a problem setting up x.
I've enterd the correct monitor-settings and the graphiccard is in the
database (Matrox millenium productiva g200 4mb) but it still dont works.
i've used an xf86config-file from my linux-box and it starts x correct (ok,
the resolution was to high, but it doesn't crach).
Are there any problems with the xf86config-tool?
I've spend very much time try to set up X, and it still doesn' work.
I've downloaded and read the howtos, and tryed it on 3 different machines,
but it crashes every time with diffrent error-messages.
please help me
thanx