Subject: a quick hello..
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Mark R. Nathan <mark@nathan.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/28/2000 20:44:54
Thanks to Bob Nestor (Hi Bob!!) my discs arrived and installed on a
Quadra 610.  Took a second since the faq's kept pointing me to the
ARCH directory with kernals that kept me booting in Multi User.

So - I have found myself seriously needing a Admin tutorial for
beginners.  I have been looking through Oreilly Ref Library.  great
for a user on Unix, but not as an admin.

Can anyone suggest a title to start with?  At the moment,  I am stuck
in the root account until I can figure out basics such as setting up
user account paths.  Anyway...

Thanks in advance for the thoughts.

Mark Nathan

(A mac enthusiast and W 95/98 user for ever.)

    Mark R. Nathan                        http://www.miraboomusic.com
    Miraboo Group                   mailto:president@miraboomusic.com
    President                                  mailto:mark@nathan.net