Subject: Re: Sendmail Problems
To: Matt Bell <mtbell@smurfland.cit.buffalo.edu>
From: Marinier, M. Claude, G. <claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/25/2000 10:37:06
Matt,

I use local-host-names and mailer-table. It works well. The only issue I
have is with return-receipts.

I always use host names (e.g. group.company.com) in files like those,
never IP addresses.

--
Claude Marinier, Information Technology Group    claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca
Defence Research Establishment Ottawa (DREO)    (613) 998-4901  FAX 998-2675