Subject: Re: PCMCIA Ethernet Card Problem
To: Simon Rowe <sj.rowe@btinternet.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/19/2000 11:12:51
	Add the vendor and product IDs to /sys/dev/pcmcia/pcmciadevs,
	run 'make -f Makefile.pcmciadevs', then add an entry to the
	table in /sys/dev/pcmcia/if_ne_pcmcia.c, rebuild kernel and
	test.

	Finally, submit a PR with the diffs so the main tree can be
	updated.

	Similar to:

	http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/kernel/#new_pnp_device

	I'll add a #new_pcmcia_device entry to that page...

		David/absolute
				       -- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --