Subject: Re: Pine 4.21 hangs or dies
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Marinier, M. Claude, G. <claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/08/2000 14:50:13
Hi,

Further digging uncovered a warning during the build.

	signals.c:130: warning: reference to compatibility sigaction();
		include <signal.h> for correct reference

I modified pine/signals.c, rebuilt, and all is well.

I could not find an e-mail address to report the bug to the Pine team.
Does anyone know this?

Thanks.

--
Claude Marinier, Information Technology Group    claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca
Defence Research Establishment Ottawa (DREO)    (613) 998-4901  FAX 998-2675