Subject: I have an error message from some scripts...
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Frank DeChellis <frankd@iaw.on.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/30/2000 14:00:14
Hi!

I wrote a message a few days ago about the possibility of our OS upgrade
from 1.3 to 1.4.1 causing problems in some compiled scripts...we have all of
the compatibilites set in the options for the kernel...everything
works...expect for this set of compiled scripts one client has for his
shopping cart...the company that wrote the cart is called "shop site" or
"open market"

anyway, this is the error we find in our error_log in apache:

[Sun Apr 30 13:50:06 2000] [error] [client 209.5.112.133] Premature end of
script headers: /local/etc/httpd/htdocs/shopzone/jmw/cgi-bin/wwwinstall.cgi

and this is the error when i run ldd on a file:

canal.iaw.on.ca:/webpage/shopzone/jmw/cgi-bin# ldd wwwinstall.cgi
ldd: wwwinstall.cgi: not a dynamic executable
canal.iaw.on.ca:/webpage/shopzone/jmw/cgi-bin#

I am not sure if our upgrade caused this, but the customer says they did not
change their site at all....the dingbats at open market couldn't give us
much info on their stuff.

Frank