Subject: Re: php3-mysql problems
To: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
From: Dean Huxley <dean@huxley.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/30/2000 10:36:56
Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com> wrote:
> Dean Huxley writes:
> > Is there some configuration file I need to change?
>
> You need to make sure you added it to /usr/pkg/etc/php3.ini:
> extension=mysql.so

Ah, that was the line I was missing!  Thanks!

It would have been nice if the package added that line or at least
mentioned something about it.  Oh well.

I saw your PR#10012 about the missing -lm.  I remember getting the
same error 'unknown PLT symbol "floor"' once, but I can no longer
reproduce it, even though I haven't recompiled with -lm.  I can even
do "select cos(0.9)" in a .php3 file and it works.  Weird.  I don't
understand how things fixed themselves...

Anyways, thanks for the information!

Cheers,
Dean.