Subject: Post upgrade problem perhaps??
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Frank DeChellis <frankd@canal.iaw.on.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/29/2000 09:15:08
Hi!

I am new to the list and am...let's say 52% proficient at Unix...maybe 60
if it's a good day....

Last week we upgraded our NetBSD from 1.3 up to 1.4.1...everything works
great but now we have a customer calling us who has compiled C scripts
running in their web page that stopped working...they are not sure of when
they worked last and told me they have not touched the programs in over 6
months.  I am wondering if the upgrade may have changed the version of
some program it depends on and screwed it up...all the perl scripts work
well, everything else seems to be OK except these programs...I don;t kow
of any other users who have C programs running on their sites, so I can't
check.

Unfortunately, the code was purchased from a shopping cart company who
doesn't give the source out and has tech support as useful as a hair dryer
to a bald man.

Anyway, maybe I am way out in left field, but has anybody experienced
anything along these lines?

ANy help would be appreciated...telling me I am out to lunch wouyld also
be useful..so I can look elsewhere for the problem...

Thanks
Frank

Frank DeChellis, President
Internet Access Worldwide
6 King Street    Welland, Ontario, Canada    L3B 3H9
905-714-1400     fax 905-732-0524

Visit my family's page                www.dechellis.iaw.com
Visit my home town                    www.callwelland.com
Visit the Niagara Region              www.regional.niagara.on.ca