Subject: Re: making packages with little disk space?
To: None <qball@ansic.net>
From: Georg Schwarz <schwarz@physik.tu-berlin.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/24/2000 12:59:58
> I have in my root weekly scripts for (cd /usr/pkgsrc ; make clean)
> if you make clean in the package src dir it will clean everything out for=
  you,
> but keep everything in distfiles, you can add it to cron, do it manually =
or add
> it to daily/weekly scripts. =20

I'm rather looking for an option to clean away any unnecessary files
during the make process right after a package has been built, i.e. before t=
he
script starts downloading and building the next package.
As I said, the whole build process is already running for more than a week =
now.

--=20
Georg Schwarz                             schwarz@physik.tu-berlin.de
Institut f=FCr Theoretische Physik    Tel. +49 30 314-24254, FAX -21130
Technische Universit=E4t Berlin          http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
Sekr. PN 7-1, Hardenbergstr. 36, D-10623 Berlin            IRC: kuroi