Subject: making packages with little disk space?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Georg Schwarz <schwarz@physik.tu-berlin.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/24/2000 12:30:28
I'm currently (for over a week now) trying to make the NetBSD pkg on a
DECstation 2100. I've downloaded the current pkgsrc.tar.gz and unpacked
it, then typed a "make" in /usr/pkgsrc/. Unfortunaltely my /usr disk is
just about 1.2 GB, which is slowly filling to the max now. I'm wondering
if there's a better way to build the packages, e.g. an option that
automatically cleans up or frees disk space one a package have
successfully been built and installed. Also, the distfiles might be
automatically removed to save space. Is there such an option I could
have specified somewhere?

--=20
Georg Schwarz     schwarz@physik.tu-berlin.de, kuroi@cs.tu-berlin.de
Institut f=FCr Theoretische Physik       +49 30 314-24254, FAX -21130
Technische Universit=E4t Berlin        http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/