Subject: Re: port 65336?
To: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
From: Hoang Tran <hqt@rocketmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/21/2000 13:03:15
Hi,

I didn't see this behaviour with netstat in FreeBSD and OpenBSD.
Does this mean that netstat in NetBSD is just different??

netstat -an still shows the port:

vua-y->/root> netstat -an
Active Internet connections (including servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q  Local Address          Foreign Address
State
tcp        0      0  192.168.1.8.22         192.168.1.13.1210
ESTABLISHED
tcp        0      0  *.22                   *.*
LISTEN
udp        0      0  *.61050                *.*    <====
udp        0      0  *.514                  *.*
Active UNIX domain sockets
[snip]

Thanks,

Hoang