Subject: Re: de network card
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/17/2000 19:29:32
> From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>

> Yes, but you're probably not going to like them :-)
>
> I suppose you're running 1.4.2, or something.  These chips work better
> in -current under the `tlp' driver (which is a from-scratch new driver
> not related to the `de' driver).

I would upgrade to some snap version. the machine is my NFS server and has
to be stable.

Is it possible to copy the tlp driver source files into an 1.4.2 source tree
and compile it?

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION