Subject: Re: More easy end-user questions.
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/13/2000 00:21:51
Peter Seebach writes:
> Canon portable printers.  Possible to create usable output from NetBSD?  I've
> never tried to use this printer with anything but my Psion.  (Yes, I'm crazy.
> I knew that.)

This may be worthless, but Ghostscript has support for several of the
Canon Bubble Jet printers.  If yours is something like that you should
be able to get something out of it.  But if you are hooking it to a
Psion, perhaps it is some other oddball printer.  I vaguely recall having
a "BJ10E" at work that may have been a portable printer?  (depending
on your definition of portable)

Anyway, perhaps posting an actual model number would be helpful
as well.

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | NetBSD ist Affengeil.
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | Nachts ist es kaelter
I speak for myself, not for my employer.  | als draussen.