Subject: Re: Linux?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang@wsrcc.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/06/2000 09:49:16
> > I don't see how a user can tell the difference? (between linux and NetBSD)
> > I can see how an administrator can tell the difference... I wonder what it
> > is they want from linux that they can't find in NetBSD?

An easy install???

If folks are really interested in what the difference is, they should
download the Redhat 6.2 iso, pop in a scratch harddisk and install.
Then they should try the same with Netbsd.

The Netbsd install always reminds me of the Monty Python bridge scene
"What's the take-off weight of a sparrow?"

    "What is the offset of the next partition?"
    "Is that in sectors or cylinders?"
    "I don't know. -- AAARGGG".

-wolfgang
--