Subject: Re: Linux?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Pennington <rich@introl.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/06/2000 06:26:33
I think this has been mentioned before, but make sure
Linux emulation is enabled in your kernel, install the
suse package, and call it NetBSD/Linux. Then say:

"NetBSD/Linux is the same as GNU/Linux except that
it has improvements in several critical areas".

;-)

Seriously, all the Linux applications I have tried recently
work. Are there applications that are known not to work?

-Rich

--
Richard Pennington		Introl Corporation, Milwaukee, WI USA
Email: rich@introl.com		Phone: +1 414-273-6100	Fax: +1 414-273-6106