Subject: Re: Linux?
To: Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
From: Marinier, M. Claude, G. <claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/06/2000 09:40:05
Patrick,

I think that it is a marketing thing. They know one name and not the
other. You are right: I will be able to tell the difference but they will
not once they are in KDE or Gnome or whatever they like.

The other issue is things like StarOffice.

I am not ready to give in yet.

Thanks.

--
Claude Marinier, Information Technology Group    claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca
Defence Research Establishment Ottawa (DREO)    (613) 998-4901  FAX 998-2675