Subject: [i386] Problem with 'pppd'
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: zac speidel <pepsikid83@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/02/2000 20:27:54
      Hello, Netbsd guru's

      I am having a problem with getting pppd to work
proper with i386 netbsd 1.4. I execute pppd as
follows, 'pppd call jps' (jps being my isp). My modem
connects to my isp with no errors. However, when I try
to ping a host or 'connect' to a host. It says that
the hostname cannot be found. Did I not edit
something? It seems as if I did.. I even tryed another
account, same problem..

Thanks guys for reading this and I would be very happy
and greatful for any responses. I am currently not
subscribed to the netbsd mailing list, so if you could
email me at 'pepsikid83@yahoo.com' with any ideas that
would be VERY nice....

-Zac M. Speidel