Subject: Re: aliases in kde
To: Andrew Crossley <toast@iinet.net.au>
From: Nate Johnston <njohnston@broadwing.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/25/2000 09:39:15
On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Andrew Crossley wrote:

> I use an extensive collection of aliases.  Be buggered if i can get
> 'em in kde.  i've put them everywhere, but kde don't dee 'em.

I'm not sure I understand exactly, but let me hazard a guess.

If you have a line in your .cshrc file that says "alias foo='bar -a 1 -n'"
and then you try to define "foo" in your kde menu, kde won't see it.
There is no solution to this problem other than making a shell script
called "foo" with the contents:

#!/bin/csh

bar -a 1 -n

I hope I have understood your problem correctly.  Good luck!

--N.