Subject: pppd newbie question
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Darek Oskroba <darek@dag.pl>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/14/2000 12:11:32
Hi,
I'm newbie to BSD.
Does anybody know how to configure a pppd to work via leased line ?
I'd like to connect my macintosh to my bsd server via serial cable (read: a
pair of modems) ?
My mac server is connected internet via ethernet and has real IP number,
and the remote mac wants to connect and have acces to internet via leased
line.
What should bie the etc/ppp/optins content ?
What should be the pppd options in the command line?
Should I use ARA/ppp on remote side with nullmodem 57600 ?
TIA
Darek

DAg - ACI Distributor Poland
Bazy danych, Internet, programy autorskie
poleca SKLEPY INTERNETOWE, serwery wirtualne
tel +4822 828 9019 tel/fax +4822 825-97-22
mob. +48501 134076, +48604 890760
http://www.dag.pl