Subject: Getting the Source Code for SYS_INST for the HP 300
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Julius Goh <caesar148@hotmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/13/2000 15:00:21
Hi,

I would like to obtain the source code for SYS_INST, the miniroot
installation program for the HP 300 port.  I have not been successfully in
installing netBSD on my HP 433S machine because SYS_INST stalls while trying
to install the miniroot program.  I would like to study the source code to
understand better the cause of the problem.  Secondly I am keen in
contributing to netBSD by maybe improving on the SYS_INST program to make it
more user friendly and more robust. I'm new to netBSD and I'm no programming
guru but I'm will to give it my best shot.

Julius