Subject: cd-rom
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark T Parton <markamyparton@juno.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/12/2000 17:23:00
Dear Sirs,
I have recently tried using my 24x cd rom with games and such on a 400
mhz AMD chip with an IWILL mother board.  I have struggled to get my
system to recognize my cd-rom with no luck.  I don't know if I have the
correct location to ask about this, but any advice would be appreciated.
Its an ATAPI cdrom 24x. When ever I try to use it the machine asks for
the correct disk.  The correct disk is installed but with no luck. Is
this cdrom 32bit?
Thanks for your time.
Mark
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!