Subject: Re: CD audio ?
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Tony Hernandez <dbsaint@gru.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/01/2000 00:45:31
Here's what I receivec from the mixerctl -a command:

(root@jennifer) mixerctl -a
outputs.master=184,184
inputs.fmsynth=232,232
inputs.fmsynth.mute=off
inputs.fmsynth.swap=off
inputs.cd=208,208
inputs.cd.mute=off
inputs.cd.swap=off
outputs.cd.mute=off
inputs.dac=216,216
inputs.mic=144
inputs.mic.mute=off
inputs.mic.swap=off
outputs.mic.mute=off
inputs.line=192,192
inputs.line.mute=off
inputs.line.swap=off
outputs.line.mute=off
record.source=mic
equalization.treble=216,216
equalization.bass=248,248
inputs.pc_speaker=128
inputs.input=192,192
outputs.output=192,192
inputs.agc=off

I'm playing an mp3 right now so atleast there is that.. would the wss sound
device maybe have some backwards thing to do with playing audio CD's? I am
beggining to suspect that windows sound system devices may be somehow
'wingeneered' to play audio relying on the wss device.

Just some thoughts.
Tony Hernandez

E-Mail: Tony Hernandez <dbsaint@gru.net>
Date: 01-Feb-00