Subject: AOpen AP5T PS2 connector pin-outs
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/31/1999 19:05:17
G'day,

the CPU of my workstation just died hours before the end of the
Millenium and I've replaced it with a second hand CPU which came with
an AOpen5T motherboard

Unfortunately, it didn't come with any documentation and the pinouts
of the PS2 appear to be different and are unknown to me.

Can someone help me out by providing me with the pinouts of the PS2
socket on the motherboard? This will enable me to wire up a new cable.

Many thanks in advance

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf@ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes