Subject: php3: configuration
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/30/1999 21:02:39
G'day,

I am running a apache webserver and now built php-3.0.7 using the
packages collection. Now I've difficulties in figuring out how to
configure it in view to run as an cgi-engine.

It was thought that an entry in httpd.conf with the following line is all
that is needed...

AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3

After restarting the server, everytime I am trying to access any of
the *.php3 pages my browser prompts me with a download requester.

Any clues of what I am doing wrong? It was suppose to be very easy...
;)

Many thanks in advance

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf@ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes