Subject: GAIM (was: Re: Problems with Netscape.)
To: Matt Bell <mtbell@mb1.dial.servtech.com>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@rkr.kcnet.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/28/1999 08:15:40
Hm.  It seems to compile for me, Matt.  (But the warnings bother
me...(^&).  Pkgsrc was recently sup'ed to my system (within the past 2
weeks, roughly).

It also seems to run, though I'm not sure how to use the silly thing, so I
haven't tested any of its features besides the "cancel" button on the
first window.  (^&

Points of reference:

  NetBSD/i386, 1.4.1 kernel (1.4 userland)
  Recently sup'ed pkgsrc (~2 weeks ago?)
  gtk+-1.2.6
  glib-1.2.1
  gettext-0.10.35
  gaim-19981231

Some fairly obvious things that you may want to try are updating pkgsrc,
and updating the packages that gaim depends upon (especially glib and
gtk+).

  "I probably don't know what I'm talking about."  --rkr@rkr.kcnet.com