Subject: RE: Problems with Netscape.
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Pierre Bourgin <Pierre.Bourgin@lip6.fr>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/28/1999 00:22:30
Hello,

This is my short story about Netscape; tired of 4.5 bugs ...
I've got troubles using Netscape-BSDI package (4.61 as I
remember) under NetBSD-1.3.2 : everything SEEMS to work fine
(aka navigator), but if you try to send mail (as student try to do :),
the window appears and that's all : it's seem frozen (as long as
I can stand to way :)

One solution could have been explain to them how to use Pine or
Mutt and the other was to use the Linux package of Netscape
(with FreeBSB' linux libs. from Slackware distrib.): students
(that are only users) did not complain anymore.

Happy y2k (I'm NT bored .... grrr) !

Pierre Bourgin