Subject: Re: navigator-4.7 has very slow dialogues
To: Hume Smith <hclsmith@glinx.com>
From: Matthew Orgass <darkstar@pgh.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/08/1999 21:43:14
On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Hume Smith wrote:

> Anyone else seeing that and have an idea what to do about it?  I'm trying to
> add SSL to tclhttpd and it's a bitch trying to test it against such a thing
> :p

  I have not seen this, but you may want to try the Linux version as
installed by recent pkgsrc (only 4.61, though).  Also, (possibly relevent,
probably not) I recently switched window managers and noticed that
Netscape find is now completely unuseable (chews up gobs of memory, etc.).
Is it possible that there is some kind of window manager bug that is
triggered by this window?

Matthew Orgass
darkstar@pgh.net