Subject: navigator-4.7 has very slow dialogues
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: <>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/08/1999 20:29:41
I just put in the BSDI navigator 4.7, from the netscape site.  It seems to
work except that the dialogues related to SSL are exceeeedingly slow (if
they ever work at all - you know the ones, that say "I don't recognise this
server's CA", "I've got this many bits in the keys", etc.).  I had the same
problem with the packaged 4.51, which is why I tried upgrading...

Anyone else seeing that and have an idea what to do about it?  I'm trying to
add SSL to tclhttpd and it's a bitch trying to test it against such a thing
:p