Subject: GIMP 1.0.4 ?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Koerber <rkoerber@pironet.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/08/1999 08:59:07
Hi!

I hope this is the right mailing list for my kind of newbie question.

I have tried to compile The GIMP 1.0.4 on my Amiga NetBSD system (a
precompiled package is not available for the M68k). The compilation
process itself went fine (except that it have not found the graphical
libraries for JPEG, PNG and AA (?) though they were previously added
as precompiled package, or were compiled before).

When I now execute a 'make install', the installation process stops
after a couple of minutes at a stage where a 'install.c' is compiled.
The error message says that cc wasn't able to find some libraries,
though they were available in the library path.

Can anybody help me with that problem? Thanks in advance! :-)

--
Richard Körber                rkoerber@pironet.com