Subject: Re: ANS and NSS-LDAP support for NetBSD :-)
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Heiko W.Rupp <hwr@7of9.pilhuhn.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/03/1999 11:32:56
Hi,

|(I can offer that if I get this machine running, I can look to porting
|PADL's NSS LDAP module on NetBSD - I don't know if anyone has already done
|that yet - the code is open source in any case).

Not that I know of. I wanted to include LDAP client code into the
system for some time, but am not sure how to best do it as nsswitch
does afaik not yet allow for dynamically adding methods / libraries.
What ldap client library do you intend to use? Openldap 1.2.7 looks
fine, but it is only LDAP v2.

--
          See <a href="http://www.netbsd.org">NetBSD</a> for a multiplatform OS
[...] Koennt Ihr nicht den naechstbesten User gegen die Wand rammen, um