Subject: Re: Difference between netBSD and freeBSD
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Crossley <toast@nettrek.com.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/03/1999 17:17:50
Here Here
I'm new to BSDs as well and this list is by far the best and most helpfull plus
the OS itself is excellent!!

I'm on the Stampede Linux Mailing list as well, and that is an example of a
crappy bunch of people with their heads stuck up their backsides.  Rock On
NetBSD !!!!

I'll speak more on Distributions in the future

XiT