Subject: RE: Problem not fixed
To: , <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: James T. Nelson <jnelson@wiai.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/24/1999 08:25:49
I notice that you do not have routed or gated enabled in rc.conf.  Perhaps
you should turn one of them on.  I use routed.

Also, you have all of your  hosts except localhost commented out with # in
your resolv file.  I do not recall how they are to be specified, or whether
that makes a difference, but take a look at it.

Jim Nelson