Subject: crash during build...
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Reinoud Koornstra <Reinoud.Koornstra@ibbnet.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/22/1999 15:24:48
Hi,

I tryed again to do a make build from the beginning.
I got an error code 1 en i resumed with:
make UPDATE=1 build

After some time all crashed with these messages:

depend ===> usr.bin/colrm
mkdep -a colrm.c

Then all messages in green;

uvm_fault(0xf4923f20, 0x2a74c000,0,3) -> 1
kernel: page fault trap, code=0
stopped in cpp at	_bremfrect 0x4b: movl	%eax,0x14(%ed)
db>

Nothing responded and i pressed the reset button.
Of course... the fs was fixed and now i am mailing again :)
What is best to do now? Should i again do make UPDATE=1 build?
Or or some files damaged now cause of the crash and should i start from
scretch?
Plz advice, eeeeh.... cold some one also say what went wrong? why there
was a crash? Maybe someone can read the messages above?
Bye,

Reinoud.