Subject: build problems.
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Reinoud Koornstra <Reinoud.Koornstra@ibbnet.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/19/1999 19:28:11
Hi,

I tryed to do a make build, it failed always.
It crashed my machine also some times.
Today i tryed again and it failed of course again.
Now i did "make UPDATE=1 build"
I guess it continued again.
It failed again in the install part here:

install: /usr/share/examples/dhcp/dhcpd.conf: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1
Stop.

Can i do something to get it continue where it is now?
The build allrdy replaced many files in the /usr/bin dir, that's great,
but still a lot needs to be done a guess.
Or should i do now "make UPDATE=2 build" ?
Or something else? Or again "make UPDATE=1 build"?
I know i have a hardware problem, but i hope i can finished this make
build. Hope anyone knows how to continue from here.
Thanks for any help,

Reinoud.