Subject: fetchmail + ssh
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Reinoud Koornstra <Reinoud.Koornstra@ibbnet.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/13/1999 13:46:34
Hi All,

Sorry for asking this question on this channel, but i was hoping some of
you use fetchmail.
I installed it with the packages.
Now, i am trying to find the .fetchmailrc file (while i am logged on as
root) and i thought it should be in /root
But no, i aint there. When i try to run fetchmailconf, i get the message:

env: python: No such file or directory

Further more, i normally log on to my mail server with ssh.
I used to type i password. But now i generated a key and send it to the
server with scp and it enables me to log on by using rsa.
I read some pages about fetchmail and ssh, but i couldnt get it working.
Can anyone give some hints or dealt with this before?
Thanks for any help.
Bye,

Reinoud.