Subject: Re: CVSup
To: None <Reinoud.Koornstra@ibbnet.org>
From: UEBAYASHI Masao <UEBAYASHI"UMA"Masao@nf.enveng.titech.ac.jp>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/12/1999 09:55:02
> Well, i am a bit confused here.
> After all, in NetBSD we use "sup" and it does all as far as i can tell
> what cvsup does. At least i do everything with it, what i normally do with
> cvsup in freebsd. Now i only use netbsd, but "sup" works great, so
> personally i wouldt know why you want to use cvsup while there is sup
> allrdy. Laters,

I confess the reason why I wanted to make CVSup work was to get a part
of the FreeBSD CVS tree, its documents. :) I know ``sup'' and I
already use it. On the other hand, I've heard that ``sup'' is a bit
obsolete, and CVSup can do more and do the same thing more
efficiently.

Masao

---
At last my signature can be internationalized! LOL

     |-
    _|_

  -|- -|-
  /|\ /|\