Subject: Re: virusses for bsd?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/11/1999 14:27:03
  McAfee and DataFellows make their *Windoz*-virus scanners available in the
form of Linux binaries. We use one at Solidum Systems on our SMB mounted
drives. This is very effective as it makes the virus scanner immune to Windoz
viruses.
  There are few known viruses or trojans for Unix systems.

]         At IETF46 in Washington, DC  --- wireless             |  firewalls  [