Subject: Re: Quick Question
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang@wsrcc.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/11/1999 21:08:46
> well, the good support for a large number of platforms is what drew me to
> NetBSD 4 years ago.  Its really cool when your sparc and pc run the same
> OS.  I've stuck with NetBSD because it has performed really well in terms
> of helping me get my job done with very few problems.  There have been
> steady, solid improvments made with each release.

This is certainly one of the better aspects.

Its really nice to be able to keep this motley the crew of computers
that I've collected over the years up and happy by essentially
rdisting the same config files around and firing off a 'make' every
once in a while.

	NetBSD: The system for folks that are running more than one.

-wolfgang
--
       Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus@dailyplanet.wsrcc.com>
		    http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/