Subject: Quick Question
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: binaryz <binaryz@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/11/1999 17:53:48
Sorry if I'm sending this to the wrong group/wrong
email, etc.  This is the first time I'm using this
mailing list and I just had a very quick question
regarding NetBSD.

I'm new to NetBSD and I've been looking at a few
different ones, NetBSD, FreeBSD, OpenBSD.  Can anyone
tell me the difference between these?
I've been using Linux for over 2 years and wanted to
get into other UNIX flavour but I can't decide which
BSD to use or what the differences are (if any!).

Thanks!

=====
- "The future masters of technology will have to be lighthearted and intelligent.  The machine easily masters the grim and the dumb."     Marshall McLuhan, 1969