Subject: Re: CVSup
To: Giles Lean <giles@nemeton.com.au>
From: Reinoud Koornstra <Reinoud.Koornstra@ibbnet.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/11/1999 12:08:36
Well, i am a bit confused here.
After all, in NetBSD we use "sup" and it does all as far as i can tell
what cvsup does. At least i do everything with it, what i normally do with
cvsup in freebsd. Now i only use netbsd, but "sup" works great, so
personally i wouldt know why you want to use cvsup while there is sup
allrdy. Laters,

Reinoud.