Subject: HP Vectra XP/60 onboard Network interface?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/04/1999 10:37:00
Hi,

I've tried to use the onboard network interface on a HP Vectra XP/60. This
is a Pentium-I at 60 MHz PC with raiser card. On the card are 3 ISA and 2 PCI
slots.

The IRQ and adress of the network interface is changeable via BIOS.

Can I use the onboard network interface with NetBSD? Or is it better to
install a DEC-Chip based card in the spare PCI slot? I have no documentation
about this pc :-(

The box should work as home-router (i4b), proxy and mail server.

Thanks.

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION