Subject: Re: 50-row text mode
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: Trevin Beattie <trevin@xmission.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/29/1999 06:58:15
At 11:39 pm 10/27/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Try
>http://www.daemonnews.org/199909/answerman.html#wscons

No, I've already done all that (as was indicated in my original post).
I'll tell you the same thing I told Mark Randelhoff:

>Placing the pcvt font before the ibm font in /etc/wscons.conf did *not*
fix the problem.  I still get the top half of an 8x16 font in 80x50 mode,
and garbage in 80x50bf mode.

>Interesting... when I first looked at my 80x50bf screens, they showed the
same vertical line garbage I reported initially, but this time (after
switching to my X vt and back) the space characters are actually blank, and
the other characters are either solid boxes or a group of evenly-spaced
vertical lines (in the pattern "* * * ** ").

Trevin Beattie          "Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
trevin@xmission.com     for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."
      {:->                                     --unknown