Subject: RE: core dump
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: John A. Maier <johnam@kemper.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/06/1999 09:02:00
I'm sorry I was in a hurry when I wrote the original message.

What I ment was; I have a core from a program that I am trying to port to
NetBSD, I would like to examine the program's core file.

What are the steps to looking at the program core file.

sorry for the confusion,
jam
(thanks for that bit you gave me, I've always wonder how to to do that