Subject: Re: apsfilter and remote printing
To: Reinoud Koornstra <Reinoud.Koornstra@ibbnet.nl>
From: James Tuman Nelson <jimtnelson@earthlink.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/03/1999 22:10:51
I obtained apsfilter from the "ftp.freebsd.org" and ran the setup, changed the
"raw" printer printcap entry to remote printing on a network printer, and
edited the "apsfilter" to send filter output to 'lpr -Praw', and it works
great.  I was amazed!  The apsfilter documentation indicates that apsfilter
works flawlessly on NetBSD, so I should not have been surprized.

You should be aware, though, that I had a bit of difficulty understanding how
to print to a network printer, and I did not have ghostscript set up properly
at first.  All is well now, though.