Subject: Re: Cross-Compiling
To: Jimmy Kaplowitz <jkaplowitz@softhome.net>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/02/1999 15:40:53
On Sat, 2 Oct 1999, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:

> You see why I wish to avoid this. I would like something like what I
> understand the cross/zoularis package to be, but for Linux rather than
> Solaris.

I think the cross/i386-netbsdelf is pretty much what you want. That
should build binaries for netbsd-current and ultimately 1.5 (which may
be branched shortly). You still have to get/build the headers and
libraries. I've been told it's really difficult to build a.out
binaries on an elf system, so 1.5/current is probably the way to go.