Subject: Re: Cross-Compiling
To: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
From: Jimmy Kaplowitz <jkaplowitz@softhome.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/02/1999 15:13:12
Well, there is a version compiled for i386/1.4.1, but none for i386/1.4.
Will that work OK?

I may install a pkg version of ghostscript in this case, but setting that
aside, I would still like to get cross-compiling working. Therefore, is
there a way I could get just the libraries and headers I need, and not the
entire base package, which undoubtedly is more than is necessary for this
purpose?

Thanks for helping.

Jimmy Kaplowitz
jkaplowitz@softhome.net / jim@bway.net