Subject: Re: done [2]
To: Reinoud Koornstra <Reinoud.Koornstra@ibbnet.nl>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/29/1999 11:10:08
On Tue, Sep 28, 1999 at 11:44:13PM +0200, Reinoud Koornstra wrote:
> Well, the make build in /usr/src succeeded.
> Also the make build in /usr/xsrc succeded.
>
> However, in the beginning, 17% of my /usr was used.
> After i got all the sources included those of xsrc with sup, 37% of /usr
> was used.
> Now after the make build in /usr/src and after the make build in /usr/xsrc
> 49% of /usr is used.
> Can i do in those dirs a make clean or something? Or will that remove all
> the source?

You can do a 'make cleandir', it will brings you the source tree in a clean
state (as just after the sup).
'make clean' remove most this, but there are a few dinamically generated
sources, formatted man pages, etc ... wich are left around.

     {Net,Free}BSD: 22 ans d'experience feront toujours la difference